Tuesday, February 4, 2014

23 Mobile Things #14 - Videos

I chose Magisto for Things 14. Very easy to download and use. Actually Vine, Viddy & Socialcam apps were not simply listed as these app titles and Vine app was $.99. Not a big deal except I do not know how much I would use it or that I would like working with this app. So therefore, Magisto. This app was incredibly easy to use!! My video is posted here: Shadow Water Dancing Here are the instructions for downloading and using Magisto: When you have downloaded the Magisto app just follow these easy directions. When you enter the app you’ll be asked to create a video by either uploading your materials or taking a video, as you can see here (click to make it larger):
Shoot your video or add footage from your photos. You have to add at least 5 photos, and if you only add photos the app may suggest you add at least 45 seconds of video. You do not have to do this, so add as much as you want. Then you’ll be prompted to choose an editing style, as you can see here (click to make it larger):
And then you’ll choose a soundtrack by either selecting their music or getting music from your own songs, as you can see here (click to make it larger):
Then you give your creation a title and click the Make My Movie button, as shown here (click to make it larger):

No comments: