Wednesday, February 5, 2014
23 Mobile Things #19 - Hobbies
Since I am a sports fan I chose ESPN ScoreCenter and also found Watch ESPN!! Both apps look user friendly and since I am counting down the days until baseball starts, these two apps will become a couple of my favorites! This is an app that will probably be used more in my personal than professional life.
I looked at Spotify but decided not to download that app. I already have the Pandora app on my ipad and iphone and also have several of my favorite songs downloaded on ITunes. I can access those on both my ipad and iphone also. These work for me so decided not to add an additional music app.
The MyGarden app is one I also downloaded and since I love to garden and so does my husband, this will be a useful app when spring finally arrives!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment