Sunday, April 5, 2009

My Thing & New York Trip!!!

I decided to add another photo to my blog.(Top right) My husband, Jim, and I have been married for almost 38 years. We have four beautiful daughters and 4 grandchildren with another grandchild due in May!!! Grandchildren are the best!!! We enjoy spending time with our whole family. We now have 3 sons!!! Three of our daughters are married and we are now enjoying having sons!!!

I also added a photo of my sisters, daughters and a photo of Jim & me from our last trip to visit our daughter in Florida!!! We will visit her again this June!! I am soooo ready for some warm temps!!!

Also, my husband and I just returned from a fabulous trip to New York with 18 seniors from our high school. They were a great group and we all had a totally awesome trip. Our tour guide was the best. Our group even got to go into the new Yankee Stadium! We rode the subway, shopped and toured even in the rain!!! I am going to add a few photos and then will go on the the next "Thing"!!!

No comments: