I enjoyed this 2nd round of "things" so much. When I filled out the online survey for Thing 47, it was difficult to decide on only 3 of my favorite things!!! I really enjoyed so many of them. But I think the Scrapbooking, Screencasting, Facebook (never thought I would say this), Flickr, Google Maps, Storytelling, and Photo Tales were the best. I could go on with this list. I just thoroughly enjoyed most of them!!! Twitter is still a challenge for me and I plan to go back and see what I am missing about all the hype yet again!!!
I would participate again and again if More Things were offered each year!!! I was braver this time around and explored some things this time that I was hesitant to explore the last time through. I think that is what made this 2nd round more fun for me is because I felt braver plus I learned more by stepping out of the box more often this time.
Actually while I was waiting for the last of the things to become available, I went back and did more things and even added some of my own personal photos etc. I am going to do more of that in the next few days!! I just really don't want to be finished so will just keep learning as I go back and visit and add to some of the things that I really enjoyed.
I want to congratulate and thank the people who set up the "things" for us to use and learn so much from all of the information they gave us to explore. I look forward to the 3rd round of "things" next year!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Patti,
Congratulations on completing More Things on a Stick. Your work on both rounds of Things is inspiring!
Robin
SAMMIE
Post a Comment