Monday, April 20, 2009

Thing 46 - WebJunction Minnesota

I had an account on WebJunction Minnesota for quite a while but did take this opportunity to update my profile. I had not been on the Webjuntion site for a while and I had forgotten how many features and valuable info they provide. I especially will try to remember to check back more often for the free online courses. Time is always an element and I know all of us complain about not enough time to do all the things we want to but unfortunately that is the case for all of us.

I did not “Find a friend” during this "thing" but will give it a try later. Since I joined the Destiny discussion group, I am just going to see how that goes for now.

MN Destiny User Group I am updating to Destiny in April so this discussion group is very timely for me!!! Hopefully the discussion group can help me as I learn the Destiny software.

MN Early Career Librarians I did not join this group at this time but will maybe revisit.

No comments: