Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Thing #11
Tagging my blog entries was easy. Del.icio.us and all the other links related to it were blocked at my school. I will try to access these links from my home computer. But I was able to get into Furl, Pagekeeper and Teaching Matters. I can see where this tool of bookmarking would be a great way to access and share information about sites I have visited and feel would be valuable sites for others. Sharing bookmarks would a great way to save time and energy for ourselves and others. As part of my library web page I have set up many links for teachers and students to use. Finding and researching these web sites took hours of time and now other faculty and students can just go to the school library web page and have all this information with a click of their mouse!!! I could easily list some of them on one of these bookmarking sites to share with other teachers and students. Here is the link to my library web page: http://star.ssc.mntm.org/hsschool/hsdepart/library/libindex.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment