SSC Library
I am excited to start this adventure in learning!!!
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Thing #5
This really could become a time consuming fun tool. Once again having the time to explore more of these great tools is always the problem.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jim & Patti
We have celebrated our 42nd Anniversary!!! Thanks Jim for so many years of love, friendship and memories!!!
About Me
SSC Library
My husband, Jim, and I have been have four beautiful daughters and 6 grandchildren. Grandchildren are the best!!! We enjoy spending time with our whole family. We now have 4 sons!!! All 4 daughters are married and we are now enjoying having sons!!!
View my complete profile
Sisters and Best Friends
Daughters and Best Friends also
Florida Sunset
Blog Archive
►
2014
(23)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(12)
►
2009
(27)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(8)
▼
2008
(27)
►
March
(6)
▼
February
(17)
Thing #17
Thing #16
Thing #15
Thing #14
Thing #13
Thing #12
Thing #11
Thing #10
Thing #9
Challenge for Thing #8
Another Thing for #8
Thing #8
Thing #7
Thing #6
Thing #5
Library - thing #4 "more fun"!!!!
Thing 4!!!
►
January
(4)
Flickr Photostream
www.
flick
r
.com
Animoto.com
Snow Effect
Visit
23 Things on a Stick
Online Surveys
&
Market Research
Must Reads - I take a book wherever I go. So I am listing some books I have recently read.
"The Choice" by Nicholas Sparks
"The Lucky One" by Nicholas Sparks
"The Shack" by William P. Young
"Christmas Jars" by Jason F. Wright
"Compulsion" by Jonathan Kellerman
"Whiteout" by Ken Follett
"State of Fear" by Michael Crichton
"A Good Woman" by Danielle Steel
"In an Instant" by Lee & Bob Woodruff
"The Associate" by John Grisham
"Grace" by Richard Paul Evans
"Against Medical Advice" by James Patterson
"Mistaken Identity" by Don & Susie Van Ryn
"A Friend Like Henry" by Nuala Gardner
No comments:
Post a Comment