Monday, February 23, 2009

Thing 26 - Join the 23 Things On a Stick Ning


I went back and got the old Ning badge in Thing 21 for this post for Thing 26. I did not sign up for Ning for the original "Ning Thing" because Ning was not available to me at work but I enjoyed touring the site on my home computer. I was going to go back and look around more on the Ning site but as usual "not enough time" to get back there.

This time around I did go on the Ning site and registered. I am not sure yet what I want to do with this "Ning Thing" but at this time I am considering going there and do some more things like putting some photos on my page there and possibly get some "friends" and connect with a few just to get started and see how that goes. I added the "new" Ning badge also.

View my page on 23 Things on a Stick
As I have already indicated, I am not sure how I will use "Ning" for the library but I will consider it and will try to go back and do more with it later and will post more then. I did also get the widget Photo Slideshow below for this "Thing 26".

Find more photos like this on 23 Things on a Stick

No comments: