Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Thing 28 - Customized Home Pages

Thing 28 turned out to be more fun than I thought it might. I am a very private person and so created my customized home page just for the experience. I remember in the first go round of "things" I did not create a home page. I choose iGoogle because first of all I already had an account and 2nd of all it seemed to be the best choice for me. It was basically very easy to use and as I have stated many times in my posts, easy or user friendly, works for me!!! I added the following gadgets: Google Calendar, U.S. Financial Market Summary, Cnn.com, Google Map Search, Free Itunes Downloads and Date & Time. How could it get any easier than clicking on the gadgets and they are saved to your page!!! I explored MyYahoo, Netvibes, & Pageflakes too and basically they also looked pretty user friendly.

No comments: