Thursday, February 26, 2009

Thing 31 - More Twitter!!

Twitter: Well I can tell you what stage I am in Twitter!!! I am in the overwhelmed stage!!! Is there such a stage? Well, I have spent a great deal of time on "More Twitter" and I still am not convinced this is for me. Although I did go back on Twitter and added my name to the Tweeter Directory for Librarians.

I followed most of the links that were suggested and it was all pretty much the same message. Either you were really into Twitter or you weren't. I hope others will get more into twitter than I did but for now I am twittered out!!!

I think my Twitter page does reflect my personality. Once again I am a private person so am not charging into adding a lot of "friends" right now. I am not sure yet this is the way to go for me in social networking.

No comments: