Well, I did sign up and have an account on Twitter. I am not sure yet how much I will be using this means of communicating. It is good to know this is available and my profile is private for now so will see if this changes or not. In a public high school library, I am not sure this is something I will be utilizing. Students at our high school are not supposed to be texting, using facebook, youtube, or my space to mention just those I am aware of!!! So for me to use Twitter is probably not being consistant with our policy here. Once again, we will see what develops as time goes on. I did spend quite a bit of time learning about Twitter and hopefully I will remember those hints if I return to explore and make more use of this tool.
After thinking about Twitter and its uses I decided that if you have a bigger school system (several buildings) or say several public libraries, this tool would be a good way to communicate. As for using it in a small school with only one or two libraries, it would not be utilized effectly.
Monday, February 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment