Tuesday, January 28, 2014
23 Mobile Things #4 - Keeping Up
Although I viewed both “Flipboard” and “Zite” and enjoyed the learning experience these are not apps I would be interesed in downloading at this time. They both provided the magazine feature which looked really great. My social networking has not gone past Facebook although I have looked into Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest but just haven't gone there yet. Facebook is time consuming enough!!!
If I decided to download one of these apps I would probably choose Flipboard because it offers an excellent layout for browsing the latest news feeds and popular social sites that's perfect for both the iPhone and iPad. The new personalized magazine features provide more customization and interactivity with social networks and other users. With tons of customization options and a unique magazine style interface, Flipboard would be a great way to browse the latest news and social info.
Pulse was also introduced here so I looked into it but even though Pulse offers a well-designed interface and easy access to content from multiple news sources, Pulse has no Twitter feed; doesn't pull content from Facebook links and has poor offline support.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment