Since I already had a Facebook account, I will stick with this app in Things #8. I explored a few of the social media sites listed here in Thing #8. I use Facebook and now have signed up to use Pinterest in my personal life and at this point that is time consuming enough but I do enjoy seeing what all my friends and relatives are up to even if I don't always post anything or comment. Pinterest will also be a great resource in my professional life now that I know other librarians post valuable info on the Pinterest site!!!
I have been invited by some of my friends on Facebook to follow them on LinkedIn. I preferred not to follow that professional social networking site.
Twitter is just not a social media app that I am interested in either.
Facebook and Pinterest will keep me plenty busy keeping in touch with what all is happening with those I want to keep track of!!!
Tuesday, January 28, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment