What a better place than in the libraries to store historical scrapbooks that can be viewed by generations to follow!!! I explored the Duke University Libraries site and it was awesome. What a great way to preserve other peoples scrapbooks. This is a quote from this site: "Scrapbooks were used as a way of teaching children to organize and classify information and to develop an artistic sense." I never thought of scrapbooking this way before. A teaching tool as well as a pleasure to accomplish a beautiful goal of personal memories in a scrapbook!
I chose Smilebox for creating my scrapbook. It was really fun and I have to say this is REALLY one of the most fun "things" I have done since Thing 38!!! It just keeps getting better!! Anyway, below is my scrapbook of memories. My two brother-in-laws still are ranching out in the Sand Hills of South Dakota. And, yes, branding of cattle still happens!!! So this is my 4C Ranch branding scrapbook:
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox scrapbook |

No comments:
Post a Comment