Thursday, March 26, 2009

Thing 41 - Mashup Your Life

I signed up for an account on FriendFeed and Lifestream.fm. I will keep them and see what happens after a few weeks. Not sure this is something I will want to keep but at least I am giving it a try. Once again I have learned about so many more social media sites that I have not been aware of before. I wasn't ready at this time to link up the Friendfeed to Facebook. Just will have to wait and see after a few weeks if this is the next step for me or not.

I also set up an account on Perssonas and will see how this account goes for me also. Probably will be easy to use once I get used to it. Perhaps after I use these sights I will learn to appreciate their functions more.

No comments: