Hulu and Joost have to be one of the best kept secrets on the internet!! Well, maybe not for others, but for me they are!! I do not go out on the internet and do a lot of surfing either so that probably limits what I would find too. I subcribe to Netflix and think that is a great way to rent movies. With my subscription I am able to watch some movies for free on my computer also.
I enjoyed exploring these two sites and did watch a few music videos and a few movie clips. I set up an account on both Hulu and Joost. Joost was more of a social site since it connected to Facebook.
At this point I don't feel that having free on-demand access to TV shows and full-length feature movies will change my viewing behavior? I must admit that I would rather spend my time reading, sewing, making bracelets and now I will be watching the Minnesota Twins baseball team on TV!!!
Free Internet video entertainment will probably have somewhat of an impact on broadcast or cable TV. But I do not think it will be able to impact them enough to cause concerns for Netflix or Blockbuster as far as having the general public rent from them. As I already stated, I do not watch a lot of TV unless it is sports or a few comedy sitcoms, so I do not think it will impact me or my family.
For The Curious: I chose to embed this video about the Flooding in Fargo/Moorhead because it was of personal interest to me. I have a sister and family living there. So far they have been lucky and have not had to evacuate.
Friday, March 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment